Full Circle Marketing (FCM) is a full service marketing, advertising, public relations, promotional campaigns, event operations, and sponsorship development/sales company. FCM coordinates various marketing campaigns and events; including The Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival, Old Town Business Development Events in Winchester Virginia (Kidz Fest, Friday Night Live, Rockin Independence Eve, Downtown Tailgate, Octobeer Fest, Classic Movies, Sunday Concerts). Other projects have included: Valley Health Golf Benefit, National Memorial Day Parade, Tiger Woods AT&T National Golf Tournament, Washington Redskins Luncheons and Dinner, Blue Ridge Fall Races, Kelley Washington Football Camp, and multiple corporate special events. FCM also works with businesses consulting, strategizing marketing plans and ad placement and branding solutions in the local market.
Requirements and Tasks
• Good oral and written communications skills. Computer skills including MS Office, basic website knowledge/social media, email, and data management. Knowledge of adobe illustrator and photo shop is a plus.
• Assist in developing advertising, social media marketing and promotional campaigns. Also assisting with new ideas for management of current and new events.
• Assist in writing and updating press releases, radio and TV copy.
• Make phone calls and assist in developing and delivering sponsorships.
• Research competition and new ideas.
• Assist in day of event operations, from start to finish.
• Attend Chamber events on behalf of FCM and to introduce yourself to potential employers.
This internship/position with FCM will provide a vast amount of practical hands-on experience with many events and tasks. It will allow you to use the knowledge gained and apply it in your work place. FCM will also assist the person (provided person has completed a satisfactory work record) in finding future employment upon taking their interests and skills to the next level and using business resources available within the industry.