KPMG in Montvale, NJ is hiring an Associate Director, Advisory Corporate Communications – an internal communications position for leadership presentations, executive speechwriting, and other written communications.
- Lead, manage and deliver national internal communications support for KPMG’s U.S. Advisory practice
- Work closely with Advisory leadership team and others to develop key internal communications, including leadership presentations, executive speechwriting, and other written communications to drive awareness of key Advisory activities and messages
- Drive high-level counsel and establish relationships with senior executives on internal communications issues
- Deliver appropriate cross-functional communications that support the firm’s quality growth efforts
- Effectively integrate social media channels into communications initiatives where applicable
- Incorporate and execute select external communications initiatives aligned with strategic business goals
- Ten years of progressive corporate communications experience, preferably within a professional services, consulting organization or large corporate communications environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience writing for internal audiences to reach across and outside the Firm at all levels, including developing key messages and talking points, and developing effective and creative internal communications
- Ability to quickly decipher and articulately craft and pitch key internal messages
- Masterful at interviewing people, and simplifying complex material while also making resulting communications meaningful and interesting to the audience
- Strong project management skills with the ability to navigate a matrix organization and succeed in a fast paced environment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
View the complete job description online.