· StratComm – Alexandria, VA-based Red Peg Marketing is accepting applications for its Spring Internship Program. “Jpegs,” as they’re called, are assigned real projects and include internships in Brand Planning, Client Service, Account Management, Talent Management, Production, Creative and Graphic Design, Social Media and Digital Marketing, Venues and Sponsorship, Accounting and Finance and HR. They also offer a summer internship program. Learn more and apply here: https://redpeg.hireology.com/careers
· All majors – The Eberly Writing Studio seeks enthusiastic undergraduate students from every major as writing consultant interns. Writing Studio interns provide feedback to writers on their academic writing. We provide training, so you do not have to have prior consulting or tutoring experience. Contact me for more information or apply before Friday, November 7th. Please deliver applications to the English Department in 100 Colson Hall, c/o Dr. Nathalie Singh-Corcoran or The WVU Writing Center (G02 Colson Hall). Material may also be submitted via e-mail as a single PDF.
· Photography– WVU Relations/News seeks a student photographer to begin immediately. Position PAYS $8/hour. Hours vary, but will be no more than 20 hours per week. For more information and application instructions, contact John A. Bolt, director, University Relations/News at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· StratComm The Wood Science and Technology Program at WVU is looking for a student to help in the development of some new online content, pamphlets, and other types of media advertising items. They have recently added new options (minors and areas of emphasis) under their degree and need some assistance with promoting these areas. PAYS $8/hour. Email your resume to Dr. David DeVallance, Coordinator at email@example.com or contact Eric for the full job description.
· Journalism – The New Jersey Press Foundation is accepting applications from Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors for PAID (minimum salary of $400/week) summer interns. MUST BE A NATIVE OF NEW JERSEY. Contact Eric for application instructions. Application deadline is December 31st.
· All majors – WVU College of Physical Activity and Sport Science seeks a Temporary Editorial Assistant with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, and journalistic communication. PAYS $14.75/hour. Apply here: http://employmentservices.hr.wvu.edu/wvu_jobs/mountaineer-temps-positions/editorial-asst935748