From the desk of Eric Minor, here are this week’s available job opportunities.
• All Majors – City of Morgantown seeks Multimedia Interns for Summer 2014 (Paid through federal work study). Good for practical experience with video editing and multimedia work.
• StratComm – Eberly College of Arts and Sciences seeks PAID Marketing and Communciations intern for Summer 2014. Intern will assist the college through website design, marketing materials, media relations and brand support.
• StratComm – Highmark of Pittsburgh will interview candidates for Marketing/Sales internships. PAID $15/hour (Mid-May through mid-August with possibility of PT or FT extension thru December 2014. Reserve an interview slot through MountaineerTRAK Schedule ID 1545. Deadline is Friday, April 18.
• Journalism – The Pittsburgh Sports report is taking applications for Fall 2014. Contact Eric for application information.
• All Majors – Mon County Habitat for Humanity seeks Web Design/Social Media intern for Summer 2014. Eligible for pay through federal work study (otherwise unpaid).
• StratComm—Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC at University Town Center (Morgantown) seeks summer inters for PR/Advertising and Social Media.
For more infromation, contact Eric Minor at 304-293-6117 or email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter: @ericminorWVU