WCHS ABC-8 and WVAH FOX-11 – the area’s Number 1 Eyewitness News Source – have an excellent full-time opportunity for an experienced News Editor.
Job responsibilities include:
• Editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period pieces.
• Taking in news feeds from news bureaus and various news organizations.
• Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts.
• Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
Job qualifications include:
• College degree OR minimum 1 year relative experience in the field required
• Knowledge of DVC-Pro digital video and Avid NewsCutter XP editing technology is a definite plus
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
No phone calls or email inquiries, please.
Please send a non-returnable tape to:
WCHS / WVAH-TV
Attn: Human Resources – Editor
1301 Piedmont Rd.
Charleston, WV 25301
Please check out other opportunities at www.sbgi.net. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!