If you anticipate graduating in December 2014, you must complete the online graduation application by Oct. 3, 2014. Students who have previously applied for graduation, but whose degree was not granted must resubmit a graduation application. If you will not complete all degree requirements by December please do not submit a graduation application at this time. Only students who will complete all requirements by the end of the fall semester will be eligible for December graduation.
Detailed below are instructions to apply for December graduation:
1. Log into your MIX account (http://mix.wvu.edu )
2. Click on the STAR tab
3. Click on the link “Click here to log into DegreeWorks”
4. Verify major(s), minor(s), and area of emphasis (if applicable) are correct
If you find an error, contact Ronda Maxon firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not apply for graduation if everything is not correct, your application will be denied. If you have already applied and things are wrong contact Ronda immediately.
1. Go back to STAR homepage in MIX
2. Click on the link “Click here to enter STAR”
3. Click on the link “Student Services and Housing”
4. Click “Student Records”
5. Click “Apply to Graduate for Doctoral, Professional, Masters Students, and Selected Undergraduates”
If any of the address information listed on the application is incorrect, you must correct this in STAR. The address listed in STAR is where your diploma will be mailed.
If you have issues logging into your MIX account, please contact the OIT help desk at (304) 293-4444.
Questions about graduation certification should be directed to Ronda Maxon at email@example.com.
Further details about the College of Media’s December Graduate Open House will be sent at a later date. Students are encouraged, however, to visit the WVU December Convocation website http://graduation.wvu.edu/convocation for details and registration information about the ceremony.