The University of Arizona is sponsoring a study abroad session this winter.
Dec 27, 2013 – Jan 12, 2014
• Learn to work as a journalist in other countries.
• Understand and appreciate Arab culture in all its diversity.
• Possibility to earn college credits
• Work with students from San Jose State University and Sultan Qaboos University (Muscat, Oman).
• Five days in Dubai; Eleven in Oman.
• Led by Maggy Zanger, UA Journalism & Diane Guerrazzi, San Jose State University Journalism.
• Cost:approx.$4000,which covers all lodging, food and ground transportation. Plus airfare. (Costs may go down with more students and if we secure university housing in Muscat)
• Produce a documentary film or multimedia travel stories.
For more information, contact: