Make-A-Wish® America is proud to announce that we are now accepting general applications for our summer internship program.
15 full-time, paid internships are being offered in summer 2013 for current, full-time college students to further cultivate their skills through a real-life work experience. Specific summer internship positions and job descriptions will be posted in mid-January, however, only one application is needed. All internships are set to begin on June 3, 2013, based at our World Headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona for 10 weeks, compensated on an hourly basis ($10.00).
Opportunities vary by session but may include, but are not limited to the following areas of study :
– Marketing/Advertising/Brand Management/Business Administration
– Fundraising/Donor Relations/Not-for-profit
– Public Relations/Communications/Journalism/Creative Writing/Graphic Design/Fine Arts
– Accounting/ Finance/Economics
– Learning & Development/Human Resources/Learning Technology
– Computer Science/IT
For immediate consideration, apply online http://jobs.wish.org. Submit cover letter and resume in Word format to: Human Resources, Make-A-Wish Foundation® America. EEO. Rolling Deadline.Download a information sheet here.