InnerAction Media, LLC
Company based in Morgantown, WV; Interns expected to work in office – 344 High Street Downtown Morgantown.
Type of Position/Time Requirement:
Part-Time/10 hours per week minimum
December 15th, 2011
Immediately. Several Internship positions will be available for the Spring 2012 semester
The interns will gather, organize, record, analyze and retrieve appropriate information when necessary to help InnerAction and its clients. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:Public relations, advertising, video content production, article writing, social media integration, SEO keyword research as well as advertising copywriting. Internʼs schedule is flexible. Intern is expected to complete at least 10 hours of work per week; however the schedule is dependent upon overall production schedule. The intern will be expected to complete tasks within the provided time frame. This flex schedule is convenient for school and other work schedules. Interns will work in a professional, creative and fun work environment: SBASECAMP – West Virginiaʼs first Coworking community. InnerAction Media is a start-up company founded by P. I. Reed SOJ grad Jim Matuga, and they are looking for potential internal growth for the right people.
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree with a strong self-motivated nature
- Ability to write effectively and perform necessary research
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer applications
- Proficient Adobe knowledge (Extensive experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (CS3 or higher) as well as AP Style is desirable)
- Excellent communication, organizational and analysis skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in a timely manner
- Strong initiative, inquisitiveness and self-discipline.
- Prospects must email cover letters, resumes, and at least two reference contacts to: email@example.com no later than December 15.
- Additional items for submission: writing samples, online portfolios, blogs, links to social media activity, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews set up in December, 2011. Interviews will take place over-the phone and/or At SBASECAMP – Morgantownʼs Coworking community.