Pharmaceutical company looking to hire a representative to cover their Morgantown, Fairmont, and Clarksburg territory.
Business to business sales experience desired (copiers, uniforms, payroll, advertising, etc.) with stellar sales numbers on resume.
Client prefers more than 2 years outside sales experience, with strong accomplishments. This client wants to interview strong B2B reps whose career goals are to get into pharmaceutical sales.
- MUST have a track record of success and job stability. Prefer to see no more than three jobs in the last five years.
- Must have a track record that is VERIFIABLE, that consists of above quota performance, upper third of sales force rankings, and notable sales awards (Chairman’s Club, Presidents Club, Winner’s Circle, etc).
- Must have a dynamic personality that creates impact. With that comes an excellent command of the English language—need to be a crisp, enthusiastic and articulate communicator.
- Must have a 4-yr college degree, clean driving record with no DUI’s, suspensions, etc.
• $70 to 80K first year; salary, bonuses plus car.
• Bonus program for these primary care reps is stronger than what other companies pay their specialty reps!
• Rapid promotion track to specialty rep, trainer and sales manager.
• Company remains in multiple product launch mode and has had NO LAYOFFS like the Big Pharma companies.
• Company has top rankings in many pharmaceutical industry and sales publications.
• Reps are selling exciting pipeline of pharma products treating today’s disease states and health concerns.
• Company is top rated in the areas of growth, R&D pipeline and revenues;
• Career Stability: we have placed 200 plus people with the company in the last five years. To date, 94% of those hires are still there.
If you think you meet those qualifications, please send me a resume to: