KENS 5 in San Antonio needs to add a Digital Content Producer to its Digital Media Department. Responsibilities include:
- Creating, posting and managing the flow of information and stories onto kens5.com and m.kens5.com
- Writing, editing (text & video) and posting video & still photos.
- Some technical administration of the site.
- Job also includes some field reporting, shooting and writing of original content.
- Required to work well within a fast-paced newsroom environment
- Journalism background required
- HTML and Photoshop experience required.
- Must also be prepared to learn and master new content management programs.
Applicants need to e-mail a cover letter, resume and links to any recent projects to Cerise Black, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com. This is an immediate opening so interested and qualified applicants should respond as soon as possible. We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, EAP, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, holiday and vacation, paid sick leave, and 401(k).